Morning Mocha Yogourt Parfait
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 3/4 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- 6 tablespoons flaked coconut
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- ¾ teaspoon ground coffee
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 120 ml cold water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
Preheat oven to 350F.
Combine rolled oats, walnuts and coconut in a bowl. Set aside.
In a small saucepan over medium heat, mix cold water, honey, brown sugar and oil. Whisk in cocoa powder, ground coffee, and cinnamon until it dissolves. Bring to a boil. Cook for one minute, then remove from heat and pour over the rolled oats mixture. Mix until everything is well coated.
Line a baking sheet, then transfer granola to it. Flatten to a single layer and bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes, mixing it a couple times to ensure it browns evenly.
Add the dried fruit, layer with yogourt in a cup.