Egg Salad Sandwich
Preparation Time: 30 minutes|
Servings: 6 sandwiches
- 8 œufs
- 1/2 tasse mayonnaise
- 1 cuillère à café moutarde jaune
- 1/4 tasse oignon vert
- sel & poivre
- 1/4 cuillère à café paprika
- 12 tranches Pain sandwich
- Place egg in a saucepan and cover with cold water a splash of vinegar and a pinch of salt. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Cover and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 minutes.
- Remove eggs from hot water, cool, peel and chop.
- Place the chopped eggs in a bowl, and stir in the mayonnaise, mustard and green onion.
- Season with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Place eggs in bread, and serve!