Creamy Avocado Pasta Salad
Preparation Time: 20 minutes|
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1 cup (packed) fresh basil leaves
- 1/3 cup pine nuts
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- cherry tomatoes
- Boil the pasta according to box instructions.
- Meanwhile, combine avocado, basil, pine nuts, and garlic in a food processor or blender. With machine running, slowly stream in the lemon juice, olive oil, and water as needed to achieve a smooth pesto. Puree until completely blended and creamy.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix the pasta in with the pesto and serve!