Creamy Chicken Burritos
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 red onion, cut in thin slices
- 1 red pepper, cut in thick slices
- 1 yellow pepper, cut in thick slices
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast, cut into thick slices
- 300g cream cheese
- 1 tbsp burrito spice mix
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 2 cups cheese
1. Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat.
2. Add peppers, red onions, mushrooms and chicken. Cook and stir 5 to 7 minutes or until browned.
3. Seasoned with salt, pepper and spices. Then add the cream cheese and reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes.
4. Spoon mixture down the center of each warmed flour tortilla.
5. Serve with desired toppings.