Strawberry Crumble Recipe
Preparation Time: 1 hour|
- 6 cups strawberries, hulled & quartered
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- 3 tbsp light brown sugar, divided
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter, cold & cubed
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Lightly grease an 8" baking dish with cooking spray or 4 individual serving casseroles.
- Toss the strawberries with lemon juice.
- Combine flour and brown sugar in a bowl. Add the mixture to the strawberries and mix to combine. Put strawberry mixture into greased dishes and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together almond flour, oats, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and remaining brown sugar.
- Rub in butter until mixture is crumbly. Create small lumps in the mixture using your hands and sprinkle over strawberries.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until top is golden brown and fruit is bubbling.
- Remove from oven and let stand a few minutes before serving.