Strawberry Jam Recipe
- 2 lbs fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- Crush strawberries in a large bowl, in batches.
- In a pan, mix together crushed strawberries with sugar and lemon juice, on a low heat. Stir constantly until sugar is dissolved.
- Turn heat to high, and bring to rolling boil. Stir often, until mixture reaches 220F.
- Transfer to hot jars, leave a bit of space at the top, then seal. If you plan to eat right away, simply cool and refrigerate. Otherwise, process in a water bath.