Healthy Veggie Pizza
Preparation Time: 40 minutes|
- olive oil spray
- 2 1/2 cups cauliflower, grated (about 1/2 head)
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 + 1/4 cups mozzarella, shredded
- 2 tbsp parmesan, grated
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tomato, sliced
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Preheat oven to 425F. Grease a baking sheet, or line with parchment paper.
- Place cauliflower crumbles in a large bowl and microwave 7-8 minutes, until soft. Remove, and let cool.
- Add the egg, 1 cup of mozzarella, the parmesan, sal and pepper to cauliflower and mix until combined.
- Pat into baking sheet, a circle approx 10" wide. Spray lightly with olive oil. Bake 10-15 minutes, until golden.
- Remove pizza and top with sauce, remaining mozzarella, tomatoes, zucchini, mushrooms, onions, garlic.