Meat Lovers' Pizza Recipe
Preparation Time: 30 minutes|
- 1 pizza crust
- 1/2 lb lean ground beef
- 1/2 lb Italian sausage (bulk or cut into small pieces)
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce (or passata)
- 1/2 cup pepperoni slices
- 1/2 cup Canadian bacon, diced
- 1/4 cup onion, sliced
- 1 cup each shredded cheddar, shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 400F. Grease a nonstick baking sheet.
- Press out dough into rectangle.
- Cook beef and sausage in oil over medium-high heat until cooked through, about 6-8 minutes. Stir frequently. Drain.
- Spread pizza sauce over pizza, leave about 1/2" for crust. Top with meat: pepperon, salami, bacon, sausage, beef. Top with cheese.
- Bake until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted, about 15 minutes.