Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
Cook Time: 35 minutes|
- 16 oz (454 g) cream cheese
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 3/4 cup red hot sauce
- 10 oz (285 g) chicken (drained canned chicken or rotisserie or freshly cooked), chopped
- shredded cheddar cheese
- crumbled blue cheese (optional)
- vegetables, sliced
- Beat cream cheese, ranch dressing, and red hot sauce. Fold in shredded chicken.
- Spread mixture into greased pie plate. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes.
- Add cheeses to top. Bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes.
- Mix and serve hot with chips or vegetables.