Healthy Omelette Recipe
Cook Time: 10 minutes|
- non-stick cooking spray
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp skim milk
- 1 tbsp onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp tomatoes, diced
- 1 tbsp mushrooms, diced
- 1 tbsp green onions, diced
- 1 tbsp cheddar cheese (optional)
- Spray a pan, then put on stove on low heat.
- Meanwhile, whisk eggs and milk together until the mixture starts to foam. Pour the eggs into the pan and cover.
- Cook over medium-low heat, about 4 minutes. The bottom should be golden brown, and the top should be set.
- Sprinkle the toppings over the eggs, then fold the omelette in half over them. Cook 1 minute.
- Remove and serve hot with toast.