Corn Salad Recipe
Cook Time: 10 minutes|
- 8 ears corn
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 3/4 cup red onion
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup basil
- 1 cup red peppers (optional)
- Cook corn fully submerged in large pot of salted boiling water, approximately 3 minutes. Drain and place immediately in ice water.
- Once corn has cooled, cut kernels off cob.
- Toss corn in large serving bowl with other ingredients. Serve cold or at room temperature.