Kimchi Omelet Recipe
Cook Time: 10 minutes|
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp sweet rice wine (mirin)
- 1 tsp cooking oil
- 1/4 zucchini, sliced very thinly in half-moons
- 1/2 stalk green onion, green part only, cut into 1 1/2" lengths
- 2 tbsp kimchi, chopped + more for serving
- In a bowl, beat the eggs together with the mirin.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat with the cooking oil. Add the zucchini, green onion and the chopped kimchi and saute for 2 minutes.
- Pour in the egg mixture, season with salt and pepper. Turn the heat to medium and cover skillet. Cook for 2 minutes, or until the egg is nearly set.
- Fold omelet in half and cook until done. Serve with additional kimchi on the side.