French Carrot Fennel Salad Recipe
Cook Time: 15 minutes|
- 1/2 bulb fennel + fennel fronds
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- sea salt
- 1/4 cup lemon juice (about 1 large lemon), freshly squeezed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 3-4 large carrots, peeled
- Pick a few fennel fronds to make 1 tablespoon. In a bowl, whisk together the fennel fronds, parsley, salt, pepper, lemon juice, garlic and olive oil. Set aside.
- Use the large holes of the box grater to grate the carrots. Use a mandoline to shave the fennel bulb, or slice very thinly with chef's knife.
- Toss together the carrots, fennel bulb with the dressing.