Curried Chicken Salad Recipe
Cook Time: 35 minutes|
- 1/2 cup plain low fat yogurt
- 2 tbsp reduced fat mayonnaise
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 rotisserie chicken from the supermarket, cut into bite-size chunks (~2 cups)
- 1/2 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- Mix yogurt, mayonnaise, curry powder, cinnamon and salt in large bowl.
- Add chicken, celery, cranberries, almonds and onion; toss to coat well. Cover.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes or until ready to serve.