Curried Chicken and Avocado Salad Sandwiches Recipe
Cook Time: 20 minutes|
- 1/4 cup reduced fat mayonnaise
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast, cubed
- 1 medium avocado, peeled and cubed (3/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 8 slices light whole grain bread
- 4 leaves red leaf lettuce
- Mix mayonnaise, curry powder and salt in large bowl until well blended.
- Add chicken, avocado, cranberries and cilantro; toss gently to mix.
- Divide chicken salad evenly among 4 slices of bread. Top each with a lettuce leaf and remaining slices of bread.