Cumin and Coriander Marinated Olives Recipe
Cook Time: 6 hours|
Servings: 3 cups
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- peel from 1/2 lemon, cut into thin strips
- 1 1/2 tsp cumin seed, toasted and crushed
- 1 1/2 tsp coriander seed, toasted and crushed
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp red pepper, Crushed
- 3 cups assorted olives, drained
- Mix all ingredients except olives in medium bowl until well blended.
- Add olives; toss to coat well. Cover.
- Refrigerate at least 6 hours or up to 5 days, stirring occasionally.