Cool Cucumber Salad Recipe
Cook Time: 10 minutes|
- 2 cups cucumbers (4 small or 2 large cucumbers), thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp dill weed
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, coarse ground
- 1 pinch red pepper, ground
- Place cucumber slices in medium bowl. Sprinkle with salt.
- Stir in onions.
- Mix remaining ingredients in small bowl. Pour over cucumbers and onions; toss lightly. Cover.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve. Toss before serving.