Taco Chicken Quesadillas Recipe
Cook Time: 30 minutes|
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 package taco spices & seasonings
- 1/2 cup water
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 8 oz shredded Cheddar cheese
- sour cream
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and onion; cook and stir 5 minutes. Add seasoning mix and water. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cook and stir 3 minutes or until chicken cooked through.
- Spread about 3/4 cup chicken mixture on each of 4 tortillas. Sprinkle evenly with cheese. Top each with second tortilla.
- Spray cleaned skillet with no stick cooking spray. Cook quesadillas, one at a time, on medium heat 4 minutes or until golden and cheese is melted, turning once.
- Cut into wedges. Serve with assorted toppings, if desired.