Chicken Ole Recipe
Cook Time: 25 minutes|
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 15 oz whole kernel corn, drained
- 15 oz tomato sauce
- 4 oz green chiles, undrained and chopped
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 4 oz tortilla chips
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add chicken; cook and stir 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Stir in corn, tomato sauce, chiles, chili powder and onion powder. Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- To serve, spoon chicken mixture over tortilla chips. Sprinkle with cheese and green onions. Serve with sour cream, if desired.