Chicken and Bean Burritos Recipe
Cook Time: 30 minutes|
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 package burrito seasoning mix
- 1 cup water
- 15 oz black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tbsp green chiles, chopped
- 8 flour tortillas (8-inch)
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat.
- Add chicken; cook and stir 5 minutes or until browned.
- Stir in seasoning mix, water, black beans and chiles. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes.
- Spoon chicken mixture down the center of each warmed flour tortilla.
- Serve with desired toppings. Fold into burritos to serve.