Gluten-Free Caramelized Onion & Mushroom Burgers Recipe
Cook Time: 25 minutes|
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 package gluten-free brown gravy mix
- 1/2 tsp basil leaves
- 4 gluten-free hamburger rolls
- Melt butter in large skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add onion; cook and stir 6 to 7 minutes or until golden brown.
- Add mushrooms; cook and stir 2 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Set aside.
- Mix ground beef, gravy mix and basil in large bowl until well blended. Shape into 4 patties.
- Grill over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes per side or until burgers are cooked through (internal temperature of 160°F). Toast rolls on the grill, open-side down, about 30 seconds or until golden.
- Serve burgers on toasted rolls with caramelized onions and mushrooms. Garnish with desired toppings and condiments.