Buffalo Potato Wedges Recipe
Cook Time: 50 minutes|
- 2 lb potatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 package buffalo wings seasoning mix
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Toss potatoes with oil in large bowl. Sprinkle with seasoning; toss again to coat evenly.
- Arrange potatoes in single layer on foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan sprayed with no stick cooking spray.
- Roast 40 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown and tender, turning potatoes halfway through cooking.
- If desired, serve with blue cheese or ranch dressing.