Buffalo Chicken Tenders Recipe
Cook Time: 30 minutes|
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1 package Original Buffalo Wings Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 2 lb chicken tenders (or boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips)
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Mix ranch dressing and 1 tablespoon of the seasoning mix in small bowl. Set aside.
- Mix remaining seasoning mix and bread crumbs in large resealable plastic bag. Add chicken tenders in batches. Seal bag and shake to coat evenly.
- Arrange in single layer on foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Discard bag and any remaining seasoning mixture.
- Bake 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Serve with dressing mixture.