Buffalo Chicken Potato Salad Recipe
Cook Time: 35 minutes|
- 2 lb small red potatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp celery seed
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 - 1/2 tsp ground red pepper
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- Bring potatoes to boil in lightly salted water in large saucepot. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes or until fork-tender. Drain well. Cool slightly.
- Mix mayonnaise, vinegar, celery seed, garlic powder, salt and pepper in large bowl until well blended. Add potatoes, chicken and celery; toss gently to coat.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve. Sprinkle with cheese before serving.