Broccoli Potato and Bacon Hash Recipe
Cook Time: 25 minutes|
- 4 slices bacon, cut into 1/2" pieces
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 2 potatoes, cut into 1/2" dice
- 1 head of broccoli, peeled and cut into 1/2" dice (about 1 cup)
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1 tsp fresh thyme leaves (or 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme)
- In a large saute pan over medium-high heat, cook the bacon pieces until crisp. Use a slotted spoon to remove and reserve the bacon, leaving the bacon drippings in the pan.
- Add the potatoes to the pan and brown the potatoes on each side, about 6-8 minutes.
- Stir in the onions, cook for 2 minutes, then add in the broccoli and the garlic. Cook for 2 minutes. Add in 1 tablespoon of water and cover. Let cook for 3 minutes. Check to make sure that the potato is cooked through.
- Add the cooked bacon pieces back into the pan and season with salt, pepper and fresh thyme.