Baked Chicken Carbonara Recipe
Cook Time: 1 hour|
Servings: 6 servings
- 2 cups uncooked medium pasta, such as rotini, penne or ziti
- 1 lb uncooked boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 package Italian Herb Baked Chicken & Pasta Seasoning Mix
- 1 1/2 cups prepared Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Place pasta, chicken and 1 cup of the cheese in 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Mix water, Seasoning Mix and Alfredo sauce until well blended. Pour over pasta and chicken. Stir to coat well, making sure most of the pasta is covered with sauce. Cover with foil.
- Bake 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Remove foil and stir. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese and bacon. Bake, uncovered, 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes. Serve with grated Parmesan cheese, if desired. (Sauce will continue to thicken upon standing.).