Asian Chicken Sandwich Recipe
Cook Time: 25 minutes|
- 3/4 cup liquid from Asian-Style Pickled Vegetables
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 lb thin-sliced boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp ginger, ground
- 6 ciabatta rolls (6-inch long)
- 2 cups prepared Asian-Style Pickled Vegetables, drained
- Mix liquid from pickled vegetables, oil and mustard in small bowl. Reserve 1/4 cup of the marinade for basting.
- Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add remaining marinade; turn to coat well. Refrigerate 2 hours or longer for extra flavor.
- Meanwhile, mix mayonnaise and roasted ginger in small bowl until well blended. Cover. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Grill chicken over medium-high heat 4 minutes per side or until cooked through, turning occasionally and brushing with reserved marinade.
- Cut rolls in half lengthwise. Spread with mayonnaise mixture. Serve chicken in rolls topped with Asian-Style Pickled Vegetables.