Asian Chicken and Vegetables in Gingered Broth Recipe
Cook Time: 35 minutes|
- 3 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 2 tbsp ginger, ground
- 2 cups asparagus pieces (2-inch pieces)
- 1 cup carrots, julienned
- 1 cup yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 4 sheets heavy duty aluminum foil (12x18-inch each)
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound)
- 1 tbsp sesame seed
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Mix honey, soy sauce, orange juice and ginger in small bowl.
- Place vegetables in large bowl. Add 1/2 of the honey mixture; toss to coat well.
- Place 1 cup of the vegetable mixture on each sheet of foil. Top each with 1 chicken breast half. Spoon 1 tablespoon of the remaining honey mixture over each chicken breast half. Sprinkle with sesame seed. Bring up foil sides; double fold top and ends to tightly seal packet. Place foil packets on large baking sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender. Place each packet in shallow soup bowl. Carefully cut a slit in the top of each packet. Slide chicken and vegetables into the bowl.