Mini Chocolate Chip Cinnamon Loaf Cakes Recipe
Cook Time: 40 minutes|
Servings: 6 mini loaves
- 125g unsalted butter
- 150g caster sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 175g self-raising flour
- pinch salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 50ml milk
- 50g chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas 4 and line 6 mini loaf tins with liners or grease well with butter.
- Cream the butter and sugar together until pale.
- Add the eggs one at a time, mixing well before adding the other.
- Sift in the flour, salt and cinnamon powder. Stir well leaving no traces of flour.
- Add the milk and chocolate chips and stir. Divide the mixture between the mini loaf tins.
- Bake in the centre of the oven for 20 - 25 minutes, or until golden brown. You can check they are cooked through by sticking a skewer into the middle. It will come out clean if they are ready.
- Allow to cool in the tins before turning them out. They will keep in an airtight container for upto 5 days.