Chickpea and Pomegranate Salad Recipe
Cook Time: 5 minutes|
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup chickpeas. cooked
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 small cucumber, chopped
- 1/3 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
- 2 tbsp yogurt, whisked
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise (optional)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- In a deep and wide bowl, combine chickpea, onion, cucumber and pomegranate seeds.
- Combine whisked yogurt, mayonnaise and olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the dressing over the chickpea mix and stir well.