Salmon Salad Recipe
Cook Time: 10 minutes|
- 2 cups salmon, cooked and flaked
- 2 eggs, hard boiled and crushed
- 1 red or green bell pepper, diced
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 1/2 cup onions, chopped
- 4-5 tbsp mayonnaise, or enough to moisten
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper, optional
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- In a large bowl, gently toss together the salmon and crushed hard-boiled eggs.
- In a separate bowl, combine bell pepper, cucumber, onion, and mayonnaise.
- Add seasonings and stir to combine.
- Pour mixture over salmon, add lemon juice, and toss lightly to combine.
- Serve over lettuce or as a sandwich.