Edamame Salad With Wasabi Dressing Recipe
Cook Time: 15 minutes|
- 16 oz frozen shelled edamame
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 16 oz baby corn cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 oz sliced pimento
- soy sauce
- Place frozen shelled edamame in a microwave-safe bowl with 2 tbsp water. Cover and cook on high for 6 to 8 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time.
- When finished cooking, let sit covered for 1 minute. Transfer edamame to a bowl of ice water for 2 to 3 minutes. Drain.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining vegetables.
- Add edamame when finished cooling and toss to combine.
- In a small bowl, combine salad dressing: wasabi, and soy sauce. Pour over salad and toss to combine.