Beef and Potatoes Recipe
Cook Time: 45 minutes|
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 1/4 oz taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 cups frozen southern-style hash browns, cubed
- 10 oz frozen corn
- 1/2 lb Velveeta Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- Heat oven to 350F.
- Brown meat with peppers and onions in large skillet; drain. Return to skillet.
- Stir in taco mix and water.
- Add potatoes, corn and cheese; mix well.
- Spoon into 13x9-inch baking dish; cover with foil.
- Bake 20 minutes.; stir. Bake, uncovered, 15 minutes. or until heated through.