Spinach Salad with Orange Vinaigrette Recipe
Cook Time: 35 minutes|
- 6 slices prosciutto
- 2 oranges, zested
- 2 small oranges, juiced
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 10-12 oz pre-washed spinach
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Place the prosciutto slices on a baking sheet and bake until just crisp, about 10 minutes. Let cool.
- Crumble the prosciutto slices into a container, can be stored in refrigerator.
- In a blender, combine the orange zest, orange juice, balsamic vinegar, honey, garlic, salt, and pepper. Blend until smooth.
- With the blender running, add the olive oil in a steady stream until combined. Let cool.
- Toss with enough of the vinaigrette to coat the spinach. Sprinkle with the crisp prosciutto crumbles, toss again, and serve.