Chicken Salad Recipe
Cook Time: 2 hours 20 minutes|
- 225g chicken breast, cut into 1" cubes
- 1 tsp fresh root ginger, finely chopped
- 1 tsp fresh garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 1/4 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp salt
- 150mL yogurt
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- mixed salad leaves
- 1 shallot, cut into thin rings
- lime wedges
- fresh coriander leaves
- In a bowl, mix together the chicken pieces, ginger, garlic, chilli powder, turmeric and salt.
- Then stir in the yogurt, lemon juice and fresh coriander. Leave this to marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat the grill and grill the chicken for 15-20 minutes until cooked. Turn and baste a few times.
- Put the mixed salad leaves on a plate. Then arrange the onion rings, lime wedges and coriander leaves on top of it.
- When the chicken is cooked arrange this on top of the salad.