Easy Pancake Recipe
Cook Time: 20 minutes|
- 1 1/3 cup all-purpose flour (or whole wheat flour)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp sugar
- pinch salt
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup buttermilk (or milk)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tsp butter, melted
- chocolate chips
- matcha powder
- chocolate powder
- coffee powder
- Mix the vanilla extract, milk, egg and butter together.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a different bowl: flour, baking powder, sugar, salt
- Combine the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients and mix until batter is formed.
- Add any other ingredients as desired: chocolate chips, blueberries, cinnamon, powders.
- Spray a griddle or non-stick pan with cooking spray.
- Using a ladle, pour some batter on the griddle.
- Flip when bubbles form on surface.
- Remove when golden brown on both sides.
- Garnish with fruit and maple syrup.