Chicken and Cheddar Stuffed Potatoes Recipe
Cook Time: 45 minutes|
- 4 white potatoes, parboiled
- 1/3 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 red onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp parsley, minced
- 1 tbsp basil, minced
- 1 tsp thyme
- 2 tbsp milk
- 2 tsp butter
- 2 chicken breast tenderloins, cooked and shredded
- kosher salt
- Rub potatoes with olive oil. Place on a baking sheet and cook in a preheated oven at 375F for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix half of cheese with basil, thyme, parsley and onion. Set aside.
- When potatoes are done, slice in half. Scoop out potato flesh and put skins back on baking sheet.
- Add potatoes to cheese mixture. Mash to break up pieces and combine ingredients.
- Add butter and milk. Mash until fairly smooth.
- Divide evenly between potato skins. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for another 5-7 minutes until cheese melts.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with paprika. Salt to taste.