Sweet Potato Chips Recipe
Cook Time: 15 minutes|
- 1-2 medium sweet potatoes (yams)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Wash and peel sweet potatoes, then thinly slice them using a mandolin.
- Place 1 tbsp olive oil in a bowl with salt and whatever spices you want, mix well.
- Toss sweet potatoes and oil mixture together.
- Place slices on a microwave safe plate in a single layer. Microwave on high for 2 minutes
- Flip slices, and microwave on high or another 2 minutes
- Remove and place on a paper towel to cool.